Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Senior Session: Rosa

It's been a while! This past weekend I did my friend Rosa's senior pictures. Rosa and I met on the dance team in high school, where I was the JV captain her freshman year. Since then, we've grown to be great friends, and we have shared some hilarious memories together! We have been planning this photoshoot for months, but Rosa wanted to wait until she committed to a university. Rosa will be a freshman at UCSD as a communications major in the fall, and she could not be more excited! She is currently a co-captain on the varsity dance team at Great Oak High School, and she is heavily involved in the IB program. Rosa, you are one of the best people I know, and I wish you a bright and happy future at your new school! Meet Rosa!
















Thank you Rosa! Congratulations!

Location: Temecula, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment