Sunday, July 6, 2014

Portrait Session: Nicole

Meet Nicole! Nicole and I met in high school and have been good friends ever since. This is her second photoshoot with me, and she is such a natural in front of the camera! Nicole is currently a model for Hollister Co., and is working on building her portfolio to hopefully sign with a major modeling agency. When I ask her why she feels so natural in front of a camera, she responds with "All those years of watching America's Next Top Model have taught me well!" I tested out a new location with Nicole today in the rose garden of Temecula, and I am pretty pleased with the results. Best of luck to you Nicole with your modeling career!







It's always a pleasure working with you Nicole!

Location: Rose Haven Heritage Garden, Temecula

No comments:

Post a Comment