Thursday, July 28, 2016

Senior Session: Vanessa

Hello everyone! It's been over a YEAR since I've done a senior session! Lucky for me, I was asked to take my boyfriend's cousin Vanessa's senior pictures while we were on vacation in Mission Bay, CA. Vanessa is a senior at Green Valley High School in Henderson, Nevada. She is involved with the volleyball team, as well as the AP program (brains and beauty!). After high school, Vanessa plans on transferring to a school in California, with her top picks including Cal State Fullerton, SDSU, CBU, and Whittier. Her dream is to earn a degree in Psychology, and eventually begin her own practice for marriage and family counseling or school counseling. Vanessa, you were a pleasure to work with and I had so much fun taking your senior pictures! I wish you the best in your academic future, and have an amazing senior year! Meet Vanessa!










 Congratulations Vanessa, and thank you!

Location: Mission Bay - San Diego, CA




No comments:

Post a Comment